We are proud to offer a comprehensive range of services, both through our preventative care program and our diagnostic, screening and counselling expertise. Some of the services we provide include:
- Child immunisations
- Child development and growth assessment
- Antenatal Shared Care Program
- Travel advice and vaccinations – including Yellow Fever
- Insurance, school entry and pre-employment medicals
- Corporate Flu Clinics (please call 8068 2490 to arrange)
- Iron Infusions
- Heart assessment
- Cholesterol and diabetes testing
- Skin cancer screening
- Smoking cessation
- Minor surgical procedures
- Nutrition, weight reduction and “Professor Trim” Shared Care
- Women’s health care including;
- Contraceptive advice and management
- Reproductive medicine and pre-pregnancy advice
- Pregnancy testing
- Routine gynaecological and breast examinations
- Menopause care
- Men’s health care
- Preventative health care
- Mental Health Care and Counselling
- Cosmetic services also available.
Some of the above consultations require longer appointments, for example medical and surgical procedures, if you are unsure if you require a longer appointment, please discuss this with our friendly reception team.
Anyone traveling overseas is at risk of suffering a travel related illness, particularly in high risk areas such as parts of Asia, Africa and South America. Therefore prior to travel it is a good idea to see your GP for personalised advice on how to reduce your risk of illness. This will include preventative measures such as travel vaccinations, avoiding mosquitos and reducing the risk of drinking contaminated water.
For effective immunisation, it is best to complete travel vaccinations well in advance of travel plans. Please bring a detailed travel plan to your appointment.
Doctors on Darling is now accredited to immunise for Yellow Fever.